- adding content to my www.theallergymom.com site (it is not up yet)
- figuring out twitter (found some great allergy info on there...dairy,egg & nut free easter bunny chocolates from blue bear aware.com! and enjoying other moms' blogs about their allergy kids)
- trying to get the launch of the new fun-school.ca website complete...handing over the reigns to the supervisor so that they have full control of the site now that I have completed designing it
- getting organized for the launch of my other new site for web design business
- and getting this blog started! Can't wait to create a new template for it!
Today I have spent my time online trying to get my Live Norwex site some attention. As a mom of children with allergies and eczema, I have searched far and wide for green household cleaners, laundry detergent, etc that would be safer for their sensitive skin. My friend Ginette introduced me to Norwex and I fell in love with their products. I started out with the laundry detergent and the basic antibac package consisting of 2 microfiber cloths (the antibac enviro cloth for dusting and cleaning and the window polishing cloth for mirrors, glass and chrome)...
Finding Norwex has changed my life. I no longer buy ANY chemical cleaners for our home and am able to clean my whole house using only these 2 cloths and water! If you have chemical sensitivies, allergies, eczema or asthma, I highly recommend you learn more about Norwex.
Please get in touch if you are interested in chatting about chemical-free cleaning with me!