I am mentally preparing myself for the reality that our next hotel will not have the space we have here and am just hoping for a dresser or desk to set up my portable kitchen!
Here's what K ate today (not my proudest parenting accomplishment that she ate nitrites all day :( but at least she was happy and we all don't eat quite as healthy on vacation!)....
- P.C. Organics Apple Cinnamon Muffin (I usually make my own muffins but these are great when you need some in a rush and I was able to make them quickly while packing for our trip).
- Bowl of Vector Cereal with rice milk (I like that it has protein in it which is hard to find for breakfast when you are allergic to milk, eggs and nuts!)
- Orange Juice
- **Kate was delighted when her brother returned from breakfast with 2 boxes of cereal for her (the mini fun kind that I never buy! He brought her Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes -she ate both!)
We were out in Portsmouth exploring the town for lunch so Kate ate her packed lunch that we brought along.
- Hot dog and bun
- Cucumbers with poppy seed dressing
- Lemonade (Nantucket Lemonade)
- Cape Cod Potato Chips
- Chocolate Soy Pudding
- Ham Sandwich with Whole Wheat Bread
- Organic Cream of Tomato Soup (dairy-free)
Kate had her usual breakfast of Vector and Rice Milk along with some extra cereal from the breakfast downstairs -today they had Fruit loops and Rice Krispies so K was in heaven
I am packing her lunch for on the road:
She will have a Sunflower Seed butter and honey sandwich and apple sauce for lunch.
We plan to get some groceries once we arrive at Ogunquit so that she can have a hot meal for dinner tonight.
Off we go to Ogunquit....yay!
The Allergy Mom
Kate was happy with her food and we had a great day and that's really all I can ask for!